12 March 2005

This blog actually started out here at this address and was the very first blog I ever made. It was called 'micheailin's Irish Republican Fenian Blog'. Then I moved it to Xanga, but came back here as well when Xanga had problems. For 2 years, the posts have been going to http://saoirse32.blogspot.com, but the size of the data base (over 3 thousand stories) seems to be stopping me from making new posts, so I am going to leave that site as an archive and try this address again for current posting. If you look to the right, you will see a list of links of alternate sites with the same posts because it seems that all sites have down times now and then, and I don't like to keep all my eggs in one basket, plus I just like to play with the different systems, and some people prefer reading at one site over another. The main purpose is to propagate knowledge of the Irish republican view and the issues that affect us in a part of the world that doesn't always receive much media coverage, especially, I have been told, in the United States.

There are also archive links, and a long list of Irish sources as well as one of the BOBBY SANDS sites. Feel free to make constructive comments or to email me with any suggestions or concerns. I try to post articles from various sides just so the reader will know what the other side is thinking. It doesn't mean I agree with everything posted.

Tiocfaidh Ár Lá


~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?